Hotmail Whitelisted

technical coordinator tc at SHENANDOAH.K12.IN.US
Fri Apr 16 14:32:35 IST 2004

To anyone,

I have asked this question twice and I will ask again.   I am getting forged hotmail and it is being whitelisted.  My log shows that hotmail is whitelisted.  I have nothing about hotmail in my whitelist.  I have created a new whitelist and it still shows that hotmail is whitelisted.  How can I find out where this is picking up hotmail as whitelisted.  Can I find the path to the file being used?  I have deleted anything that is spam.whitelist.rules.  But still I get hotmail whitelisted.

Please help. Here is a link to the previous post.

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0404&L=mailscanner&D=0&I=-1&X=601FAC366ACD064A6D&Y=tc%40shenandoah%2Ek12%2Ein%2Eus&P=95442

Thanks Dale