MAQs

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Fri Apr 16 06:23:38 IST 2004

Hi everyone.

        I worked a lot to make the MAQ (MailScanner's Most Asked Questions)
"official" tonight.  I suggest everyone who is new on this list to have
a look there, it is very rich in relevant information about MailScanner.
  It can save you a lot of time and if you like learning, that's the
spot. I tried to make it as complete and straightforward as possible. I
hope you'll like it.

        **I also suggest all to see the part called "Rules for posting"
http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/#rulespost.  This will help you help
others give you better answers, quicker.**

        I'd also ask the others to have a quick look as well, to make sure I
don't say stupid things, and since I only work on redhat/fedora Systems,
it would be appreciated to have input from people working with non-rpm
OSes like suns, hp-ux, tru64...

The official URL for the MAQ is http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/

You can post your comments on this list (only if relevant to everyone),
or send them to maq at mailscanner.info.

        Time to sleep now; I thank you all for your help,

Ugo