Netscape 7.0 and sendmail - SMTP AUTH

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 17:52:45 IST 2004

Idan,

This question is not remotely related to the configuration or operation of
MailScanner.
This is not a general anything-you-can-ask system administration mailing
list, it is specifically for matters related to MailScanner.

Please ask elsewhere for help on this and other non-MailScanner topics.
There are plenty of mailing lists and web sites where you can get help on
all sorts of other system administration subjects. Google will find some
suitable sites for you with very little effort on your part.

Please don't take this as being an insult or anything like that. It is not
intended that way.
But as the list owner it is my job to try to keep the list on-topic most of
the time.

Good luck in your search,
Julian.

--