Pipe html stripped email thru spamc twice

Kevin Brouelette kevin1a at VARLOG.NET
Thu Apr 15 15:31:04 IST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 05:31, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Kevin Brouelette wrote on         Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:09:45 -0700:
>
> > My question,  is it possible to have mailscanner take the stripped html
> > emails and then re-run them thru spamc again to try to catch this type of spam?
> >

> Why? Use additional rulesets. see spamassassin.org (yes there is a mailing list
> as well), rulesemporium.com, www.exit0.us.
>

> Kai

Hello

I asked here because mailscanner is the software that
controls sendmail, clamav and spamassassin on my setup.
I thought it would be something mailcanner would do
to send the mail thru spamc a second time after it does
striphtml.
I don't know much about spamassassin 'rulesets'
so thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Kevin