Using Microsoft Outlook to connect to SendMail :))

Ken Anderson (Pacific Internet) ka at PACIFIC.NET
Wed Apr 14 19:46:41 IST 2004

You are using outlook.
I am using sendmail.
We are communicating, so that's what you ARE doing.

Sorry, no offense intended, it's just my way of suggesting you might be
a bit more specific in your question, any you should turn off all the
html stuff in your client.

Ken A