Whitelist

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Apr 14 17:33:01 IST 2004

You could set up:

Allow IFrame Tags = %rules-dir%/allowiframes.rules
Allow Form Tags = %rules-dir%/allowforms.rules
Allow Object Codebase Tags = %rules-dir%/allowobjectcodebase.rules
Allow External Message Bodies = %rules-dir%/allowexternal.rules

And in the files mentioned above ending in rules, add a ruleset like this:

FromOrTo:       default no
From:           mycomicaddress at mycomicdomain.com        yes

That way, the default is no (because HTML mail can be dangerous), but mail
from that address will not be tagged as dangerous. Note: This wouldn't stop
someone malicious enough... Someone could (at least in theory) forge the