Limiting scanned emails based on domain

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Apr 14 17:01:46 IST 2004

A ruleset specifies when something should be done - it can be as simple as
"yes" or "no" so that it happens all the time or never.

Rulesets are easy to implement; they follow a very logical pattern as
explained in:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/230.html
And
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/207.html

You can check out examples of rulesets at http://www.nkpanama.com/EXAMPLES

Good luck with your implementation. In regards to performance I've seen
people on this list manage hundreds of thousands of messages per day using
modest hardware. My biggest customer has about a thousand users and
somewhere less than 100,000 (non-spam) messages per day on a dual xeon with
1 gig ram and still has room to grow.