malformed MIME headers

Rob Freeman sysadmin at FLEETONE.COM
Wed Apr 14 12:17:01 IST 2004

We are running MailScanner 4.29-7 as a front end to our Exchange server for
about the last 2 weeks after replacing our xwall box with it.  Since the
move we have one customer who is getting error messages from us about
malformed MIME headers on his Symantec AntiVirus for SMTP Gateway.  He sent
this link with the information:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-gate.nsf/dc983c4134c90dfd88256c0e00592490/4d9b4fb636faa23d88256c78005fe2cb?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam

The emails in ? do have a .htm attachment, as that is how some of our
customers receive their invoices from us.

Is there anything on our end we can do to get emails to him?

Thanks

Rob