duplicate truncated message problem - MS + Postfix

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Wed Apr 14 01:48:57 IST 2004

Pete wrote:

>> Thanks Drew,
>>
>> That sounds very interesting - how did you manage a single instance of
>> postfix?
>>
>> -Ron
>>

> Am using the single postfix method and working nicely - but so does the
> split queue - dont change if yours is working well now. A kinda chap
> whose name i have forgotton has posted me the attached guide, and it
> works flawlessly.

A 'kinda' chap, I'll have you know I'm all chap :-D
I've tweaked it slightly and now put it on line (Link posted earlier)
see what you think and let me know any amendments you can think of.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy