HTML.

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Tue Apr 13 18:41:32 IST 2004

Jan-Peter Koopmann wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 13, 2004 5:52 PM Erik Jakobsen <mailto:eja at URBAKKEN.DK> wrote:
>

>>And I obviously ask too much. Then its better to stop.
>

> Wrong. Asking is no problem. On the contrary. BUT it would be nice if you started to have a

look at the FAQ/MAQ and the archives before posting a question. Many
questions (and obviously most

  of the ones you asked here) have been discussed before. You would save
yourself and us quite some time.

> That does by no means mean that you should not ask questions if you did not find the answer at other

  (obvious) places.

Tell me damn where to find it. You act as Ugo does. Ugo has a revenge on
me I know, but I don't want to fight a war here.

I think this is the reply I got, that its wrong to ask. Ugo ought to be
a nice man, but not now as he attacked me. There is many ways in telling
people what one mean. The reply I got from him was a single word. This
is to claim at. This is the same as if one ask, and writes "its not
working". He answered me "Use rulesets". What ruleset ?. how could I
know it.

Then Jan-Peter. Please in very deep details tell me how to ask here on
this mailinglist.

I don't want to be here, getting as attacked as I have been here.
And I'm really wondering why, because its the first time I have been
treated like this.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.