Disable the Attached Warning file

Volkan Evrin linux at karel.com.tr
Tue Apr 13 15:00:55 IST 2004

VE > >How can I disable the "Warning Messageas attachment" when a virus are
VE > >found? I mean, I disabled the "Warning is Attachment = no" and
commented
VE > >the Attachment Warning Filename = ***** ",

JF> Try setting it to a blank string, don't just comment it out. Put
JF> Attachment Warning Filename =
JF> in MailScanner.conf.

That's OK. There is no attached file in the message with this parameter. But
still some attached file info was attached.

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (details.zip).
Warning: Please read the "" attachment(s) for more information.

and also, the attachment sign is also visible.

Some of clients may be confused with this sign.

thanks.
volkan evrin