spam learning on gateway

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Tue Apr 13 12:51:15 IST 2004

Exchange mangles email headers so forwarding from exchange to train
spamassassin won't work.  Previous posters on this list have suggested
moving emails to a "spam" public folder and using IMAP on the mailscanner
box to learn from this.  Check the archives and FAQ.

Phil

----
Phil Randal
Network Engineer