adding additional sendmail process?

Dan Farmer dan.farmer at PHONEDIR.COM
Mon Apr 12 23:46:54 IST 2004

On Apr 12, 2004, at 2:20 PM, Chris Yuzik wrote:
> Simple solution: set your server to listed on port 25 AND another port
> by using iptables.
>
> Try this (works on Redhat):
> iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 11.22.33.44 --dport 30 -j DNAT
> --to 11.22.33.44:25

Ok, now that seems quite a bit simpler than the xinetd solution I just
explained, doh!

I originally used xinetd because it was what I found when I was
searching for ways to port forward from one machine to another - it
looks like iptables is capable of that too - I wonder why I never ran
across it in my googling....