trusted networks?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Mon Apr 12 21:17:49 IST 2004

Chris Conn wrote:
> I am trying to find the proper way of not running spam-check (and
> eventually blocking or tagging) locally generated mail.  I have tried
> using the trusted_networks feature in spam.assassin.prefs.conf and so
> far I on occasion have some messages that are generated locally and are
> dropped as spam.  It is not clear that it is spamassassin that is doing
> the dropping, and I have started logging the spam in the system logs.
>
> Is there something other than trusted_networks XXX.YYY.ZZZ/24 I should
> be using?

Can't you use something like this (ruleset for Spam Checks)?

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/248.html

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.29.7,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.39, ClamAV 0.70RC + GMP 4.1.2, MailStats 0.25