adding additional sendmail process?

Terry Hope thope at BTHSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Apr 12 20:27:57 IST 2004

The ISP at the client side is blocking outgoing port 25 - the mail server is
NOT handled by this ISP - so the real problem is sending e-mail via my
corporate e-mail account while I am on my home ISP.
I can send mail via the corporate mail server when I am at a client
company's site that does not block outbound port 25. So I just need to be
able to send out - preferably without needing any sort of tunneling (this is
just a single example of the issue - I have to support multiple users with
the same issue from other ISPs in the area) from the ISP that blocks port
25.
Changing ISPs is not an option - nor is providing dial-up or VPN access at
the corporate side.