After install of RulesDuJour, MS not accurate

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Fri Apr 9 15:47:43 IST 2004

I installed Rules Du Jour with everyone's help and it seems to be
working since the headers have rule reports from BigEvil and I didn't
have this installed before.

However I have had multiple people email me and say that they have had
an increase of spam now, some 50 more per day and some 20 more per day.
Also I have noticed that the spam box doesn't receive as much as it used
to either (I have spam forwarded to a email address).

Would anyone know the reason for this, or a way I can track down why its
not being as accurate?