Welcome letter?

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Thu Apr 8 22:12:25 IST 2004

It's been so long since I've joined this list, I
don't remember if there was a welcome letter that
was sent when I signed up.

If there's not, there should be one with links
to the FAQ and Ugo's MAQ.  As much as I like the
informal nature of this list and how cool everyone
is, MS is growing and will continue to attract
those camel-straw questions.  Somebody's gonna
snap and it's not going to be pretty.  Amusing,
maybe, but not pretty. :)

Perhaps a welcome letter, along with a periodic
posting of the same.

Just a suggestion...

--J(K)