Individual whitelists

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Apr 8 22:06:56 IST 2004

        -----Message d'origine-----
        De : Dan Spray [mailto:danslists at conpoint.com]
        Envoyé : 8 avril, 2004 17:01
        À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Objet : Individual whitelists

        I am wandering if there was anyway that I could setup individual whitelists?

        Or at least say that I want mail from *@domain.com to go to user1 at domain2.com but user2 at domain2.com doesn't want this message.  I am using spam.whitelist.rules to globally whitelist addresses but I would rather whitelist them for individual users.

        <UB>

         Please don't use HTML in posts, use plain text

        Here is the part of MailScanner.conf about whitelist:

        # Spam Whitelist:
        # Make this point to a ruleset, and anything in that ruleset whose value
        # is "yes" will *never* be marked as spam.
        # This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
        #Is Definitely Not Spam = no
        Is Definitely Not Spam = %rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules

        So you can use a ruleset.  How to use rules?

        http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/230.html

        http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/207.html

        </UB>

        Dan