Bug when handling "Maximum Attachments Per Message"

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Thu Apr 8 13:26:26 IST 2004

On Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:03 AM Julian Field <mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> Will take a look. Fortunately it's a pretty rare occurrence.

That's one of the bugs I mentioned about two weeks ago... :-) Finally other people see it also. Thank god.

If you find the bug, please post a patch since one of our customers desperately needs this.

Regards

Jan-Peter Koopmann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker
Senior Engineer