queue gets backed up frequently

Don Newcomer newcomer at DICKINSON.EDU
Wed Apr 7 21:38:05 IST 2004

Are you running 'check_mailscanner' in cron on a regular basis?  It could
be that it's dying and not restarting until this job runs again.  I run it
every 5 minutes.  It doesn't cost much and saves lots of heartache.

Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
Senior Manager, Systems                                 P.O. Box 1773
newcomer at dickinson.edu                                  Carlisle, PA  17013
                                                        Phone: (717) 245-1256
                                                          FAX: (717) 245-1690