Rule to catch the "Sender address is null" errors?

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Wed Apr 7 19:33:28 IST 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Michael St. Laurent wrote:

> You misunderstand me Phil.  My mailserver *does* accept them.  I'm tired of
> getting the bounce messages from *other* mailservers.
>
> Randal, Phil <mailto:prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK> wrote:

I'm not sure if this will help you but I use the following few lines in my
.procmailrc file to eliminate these emails.  You can likely guess what
$ABYSS equates to...

:0 D
* ^date:
$ABYSS

:0:
$ABYSS

:0:
* !To: .*
$ABYSS

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer