Whitelisting Relays

Wayne Fox subscriptions at ETEAM.COM.AU
Wed Apr 7 16:39:22 IST 2004

Mike,
  you could use spamassassin local.cf usually in /etc/mail/spamassassin
with a test like:-

# Effectively WhiteList mail via testmail.testmail.com
header   L_h_WLtestmail ALL =~ /testmail\.testmail\.com/i
score    L_h_WLtestmail -100.0
describe L_h_WLtestmail Effectively WhiteList mail via testmail.testmail.com

# see man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf for full sytax

The large negative score effectively whitelists the message from being SPAM
but virus test will still be done...

Wayne