Quarantining

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Wed Apr 7 14:12:25 IST 2004

Hi Errol,

MailScanner does not virus check a message unless it is delivering it
somewhere and not deleting the message.  Having 'store' as a spam action
implicity delete's the message and therefore it doesn't get Virus Scanned.

There is a workaround in the FAQ for this:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/277.html

Kind regards,
Steve.

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.