New Plugin for SpamAssassin

Tue Apr 6 23:25:05 IST 2004

Hi!

> SPAMCOP_URI_RBL because they both gather their info from the same group
> of emails.  But what they look for is pretty different and I get good
> results from SpamCop anyway.  For what it's worth, glancing through my
> logs I see quite a few emails that hit SPAMCOP_URI_RBL, but don't hit
> any other blacklists.

Works pretty ok here also, i see a lot of spam being pushed over the high
spam limit now so thats helping :)

>   http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff C.

I just tested with Jeff some changes to the RBLDNSD files, they are much
smaller now :) So far the results with this new list is promising.

A lot of the domains i see getting pushed up are also showing hits on
the LOCAL_DRUGS rulesets, but all in all i am pretty happy i found out
about this one also! :)

Bye,
Raymond.