MS % rate of catch

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Tue Apr 6 15:20:33 IST 2004

It does some other ones but for some reason doesn't mention them up top.

Look at the arrays for further rules.

I get a lot of hits on BLACKLIST_URI. I also use RANDOMVAL and BOGUSVIRUS.

We only use BOGUSVIRUS because the support calls from users, "I got an email
that says I have a virus. What should I do?", get very tiresome.

Keep in mind that the use of more and more custom rulesets increases memory
usage of each MailScanner process.