Plenty of spam coming through w/SA 2.63, razor, pyzor & dcc

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Tue Apr 6 13:07:30 IST 2004

Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> [...]
I reckon the custom rules, eg ruledujour make a HUGE difference - and
today i turned on dcc, razor2 and pyzor for the first time and they seem
to be working very nicely.
I bumped spamhaus sbl+xbl to 4.0 and spamcop to 4.0 and have my Low Spam
score as 5 - bayes wasnt working when i left work, not enough messages,
but i was catching heaps of spam, no false positives...