Clarification on "not scanning outgoing messages"

Greg Krzeszkowski gregk at INFOSECSOLUTIONS.COM.AU
Tue Apr 6 07:57:15 IST 2004

Hi,

had a cursory search of the mail archives, pulled out some results to queries surrounding NOT scanning outgoing email.   I gather editing the Virus Scanning parameter only configures the virus scanning aspects (duh!), so do I need to use the Accept Spam From parameter (which I notice isnt used in the current config?) or is there another parameter/setting I can configure to disable outgoing spam scanning for certain domains.

Cheers