MS % rate of catch

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Tue Apr 6 00:38:59 IST 2004

I did some checking.  I searched for the message ID in the maillog for a
email address the I had set to REJECT and yes, the header said someone
else besides what the maillog said, which I wasn't doubting it a bit.

I also did a search for the rule hits that you were talking about,
" rule hits named RCVD_IN_SORBS, RCVD_IN_OPM," and it came up with some,
so I guess that its using DNSBLs.

Here it is:

BIZ_TLD 0.78, DNS_FROM_RFCI_DSN 1.39, NO_REAL_NAME 0
.28, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 2.25, RCVD_IN_DSBL 1.10, RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK
2.55, RCV
D_IN_SORBS 0.10)

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Billy A. Pumphrey
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 5:51 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: MS % rate of catch

Thank you for the info, I'll have to save that for another day, I know
windows but not enough Linux to make my way around very well.
Eventually I want to set both of those up as It seems that they are a
standard to be installed and work well and better with them.  Thank you
for your info.

PS. If there is a page with instructions on installing and configuring
these, please let me know.