SA Max Message Size

Jason Burzenski jburzenski at AMERICANHM.COM
Mon Apr 5 18:55:34 IST 2004

Is it possible to not scan messages if they are greater than size X?

I see this is possible using the MCP options but I don't want to enable
these if I don't have to and since it says they are "another call to SA" I
was hoping there was another way (perhaps in SA directly) to enable this
option.  Most of my FPs occur in messages with large attachments and since
it is too expensive for spammers to send >100K attachment, I think it will
be safe to permit these messages.

Thanks!