Order of spam and virus tags important?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Apr 5 16:30:13 IST 2004

Is it going to upset anyone if, on infected messages, I always put the
{Spam?} tag before the {Virus?} tag?

That way around, it is easier to automatically filter all spam messages,
whether infected or not, with a rule that says "subject starts with {Spam?}".

If I continue to do it the other way around, you can only filter on
"subject contains {Spam?}" which is a pain if someone replies to a message
of yours that was incorrectly tagged as spam when it shouldn't be, as the
reply you get will be filtered as spam.
--
Julian Field