Web interface anybody?

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Apr 5 12:44:58 IST 2004

Garry

There isn't one as yet, although there should be a commercial solution
available soon.

Michele

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/
Tel. + 353 (0)59 9137101
Hosting, co-location and domain registration

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information