Feature Suggestion: Stop after Virus Found

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sun Apr 4 08:46:54 IST 2004

This has been discussed before, in the past days especially.  Please see the archives before posting.

Once the anti-virus is loaded for a batch of messages, the ressources needed to scan another file is minimal.  It is more complicated to do tests on whether we should scan or not than just scan it.