Mailscanner Log messages {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Sat Apr 3 07:46:11 IST 2004

Can someone tell me why mailscanner complains about 'unknown string'? I've
checked the file languages.conf and there are no 'unreadablearchive' or
'passwordedarchive'.

Here is my log entries:

Apr  2 13:41:29 ns2 MailScanner[32433]: Looked up unknown string
unreadablearchive in language translation file
/etc/MailScanner/reports/en/languages.conf
Apr  2 13:41:29 ns2 MailScanner[32433]: Looked up unknown string
passwordedarchive in language translation file
/etc/MailScanner/reports/en/languages.conf

Thanks,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.