AVG Support

Rob Freeman sysadmin at FLEETONE.COM
Fri Apr 2 17:22:43 IST 2004

I am getting closer:

Hunk #1 FAILED at 352.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 2434 with fuzz 2 (offset -1 lines).
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm.rej

I used my original SweepViruses.pm to get to this point.  I am running
MailScanner 4.29.7 on fedora

The reject message is:

***************
*** 352,359 ****
      ProcessOutput     => \&NeverHappens,
      SupportScanning   => $S_NONE,
      SupportDisinfect  => $S_NONE,
    },
  );

  # Initialise the Sophos SAVI library if we are using it.
  sub initialise {
--- 352,370 ----
      ProcessOutput     => \&NeverHappens,
      SupportScanning   => $S_NONE,
      SupportDisinfect  => $S_NONE,
    },
+   "avg"   => {
+     Name              => 'Avg',
+     Lock                => 'AvgBusy.lock',
+     CommonOptions       => '-arc -ext=*',
+     DisinfectOptions    => '',
+     ScanOptions         => '',
+     InitParser          => \&InitAvgParser,
+     ProcessOutput       => \&ProcessAvgOutput,
+     SupportScanning     => $S_SUPPORTED,
+     SupportDisinfect    => $S_SUPPORTED,
+   },
  );

  # Initialise the Sophos SAVI library if we are using it.
  sub initialise {

The patch command I ran was:

patch /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm
./SweepVirusesAvg.diff