blacklist question

Ken Anderson (Pacific Internet) ka at PACIFIC.NET
Thu Apr 1 22:14:09 IST 2004

Alas, the regex doesn't work with per user blacklists.
I suppose I could change CustomConfig.pm from this:
   $from       = $message->{from};
   return 1 if $BlackWhite->{$to}{$from};
to this:
   if($message->{from} eq "") { $from="null_address" }
   else{ $from       = $message->{from}; }
   return 1 if $BlackWhite->{$to}{$from};
and then specify the keyword null_address for the blacklist?
Any smarter way to do this? :-)

Thanks,
Ken A