AVG Support

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Thu Apr 1 21:36:33 IST 2004

I dunno about cool but you are welcome and use it if you want it.
Speaking of patches what about that patch that changes the administrative
notice subject and first line from "Virus detected" to what ever the actual
problem(s) were... I wanted to do that for a looong time I just needed
someone else to push the button.

Rick