want all spam to go to one intenal email address

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Fri Apr 2 08:33:30 IST 2004

Just wanted to make sure I have proper understanding before I try to
implement this.

Basically, I want all inbound email tagged by MS/SA as spam to be sent to a
single mailbox where the network admins can check to make sure there are no
misclassifcations.  Any non spam email should be sent to users as normal.

To do this I'll need to create a spam actions rule, I just don't quite
understand how to make the rule send only spam tagged messages to the admin
mailbox and allow regular processing for everything else.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting