queries abt mailscanner MRTG

Simon Something linux at KMUN.GOV.KW
Thu Apr 1 15:43:29 IST 2004

Hi kevin

Thanks for the quick reply

anyway i will change my MS.conf not to bounce mails

u may be right as I dont have much mail load  as we have few users.

btw i just wanna know also if my mail scanner and spam assasin is doin a
good job and i dont have to make any more changes to ms .conf file and if
i need to do appreciate if you can let me know the settings i gota pay
attention too

thanks and Regards

simon