Moving messages between deferred and incoming

Dan Spray danslists at conpoint.com
Thu Apr 1 14:57:05 IST 2004

That very well could be.  I know that it has been suggested to put the
incoming directory on tmpfs.  That is great I don't mind doing that...but,
is there a document somewhere telling you how?  I have MS running on RedHat
9 on a dual Xeon 2.6 with 2gig of ram.  This is the only thing running on
this system right now and it is processing about 130,000+ messages per day.
I have it set to only run local checks (bayes, clamav, evil_numbers, etc.).
Like I said, it seems that once the messages get into the incoming directory
it works very quickly.  However, getting the messages from the deferred
directory to the incoming directory is the problem.  It seems to only pull
about 5 or 10 messages at a time when there are 5000+ in there at a time.

Thanks for the help.

Dan