"prioritize" traffic with MailScanner?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 09:16:33 IST 2004

At a very simple level, you can use a ruleset to calculate the outgoing
queue dir and put some addresses in 1 queue and some in another. Run a MTA
queue runner on each of the queues so that deliveries are retried, and you
can put a much slower time interval on the queue runner that is handling
the mailing list outbound traffic.

--
Julian Field