queries abt mailscanner MRTG

Simon Something linux at KMUN.GOV.KW
Thu Apr 1 07:37:48 IST 2004

hi all,

i ammailscanner running on red hat linux 8 and also have a MRTG for mail
scanner

but i see something in the mailscanner graph i am confused

1) the 2nd graph SPAM IDENDIFIED DAILY GRAPH SAYS:

Current spam caught(total)   139 messages
cureent Spam caught by MTA rules 0.0 messages

i have in MS.conf files for spam actions to rebounce

does this mean that my users are gettin the spam but i do see in maillog
that action is rebounce
do i have to have any other rules

and the second graph

SPAM RATIO DAILY GRAPH

shows me

current total spam 99.0 percent
curent spam blocked by MTA 0.0 percent

appreciate if you can help me and let me know about this
also if i have to change any entries in the MS.conf file let me know

the link to my MRTG mailscanner is

http://maillog.baladia.gov.kw/

thanks and appreciate

simon