Sendmail Sender Verification

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at CSMA.BIZ
Thu Apr 1 03:24:21 IST 2004

Got it.  The reason I ask is that we publish high scoring spam info from
around a dozen servers into our public DNSBL (bl.csma.biz) and don't want
to throw away a lot of valuable data.  I'll probably end up hacking milter
to push the IP rejections into our DB.

Anyhow, thanks for the responses.

-Corey