Beta release 4.24-3

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 23:21:03 IST 2003

You should be able to find it on the public PGP key servers. Give me a
shout if you can't. My copy of PGP finds them on the key servers okay.

If you use some copy I post on the web site, then someone who can
compromise the files can also compromise the public key to match them.
Can't they?

--
Julian Field