Tagging White listed Mail

Tue Sep 30 21:37:39 IST 2003

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 9:31 pm, Errol U. Neal Jr. wrote:

> This very well may be a feature request.
>
> Is there a way to append a special header to incoming mail that has been
> white listed?
> This way, users can know that their white lists are working and don't call
> me every 5 minutes when they suspect otherwise.

If they get the email (whether this special header is appended or not) then
the whitelisting is clearly working.

It seems more likely to me that they're going to complain about an email they
haven't received, in which case it doesn't matter if all the other emails
they've got have a special header or not - they'll still complain about an
email which didn't get through?

Antony.

--

Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

 - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer