spamassassion installation not found

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Tue Sep 30 18:49:03 IST 2003

Julian, could you add to your web site *not* to use RPM:s for SA? I know
that the instruction talks about building from source but it would be
better to do it the American and tell what *not* to do. :)

At least we could hit them with the classic RTFM. :) Just kidding.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.55, ClamAV
20030829