possible to change Precedence header when mail is probably SPAM ?

Ewald Beekman E.H.Beekman at AMC.UVA.NL
Tue Sep 30 10:41:27 IST 2003

I would like to change (or add) the Precedence header to:
when the incoming mail is probably SPAM (spam score > 5), the
advantage is that my users won't auto-reply their vacation message
back to these jokers (or if it's a non existent sender sendmail
won't bother trying to deliver for 5 days).

Is that possible?

regards,
Ewald...

--
Ewald Beekman, Security Engineer, Academic Medical Center,
dept. ADB/ICT Computer & Network Services, The Netherlands