FreeBSD

Clas Mayer clas at mayer.se
Mon Sep 29 20:03:02 IST 2003

Hi
FreeBSD 4.8-RELEAS-p10 Sendmail 8.12.8p2/8.12.9, PII266 160Mb ram
I installed mailscanner 4.21.9 via ports, upgraded via portupgrade to 4.22.5
mid august. No problems at all. I don´t know the schedule of when the next
version appears in ports. Fetched the f-prot updatescript from the .tar.gz
as I could not find it in ports. I monitor MailScanner using MailWatch as
the other systems I found used Linux specific thingis to get stats. Im
running this as a personal system so very low traffic max 300 not 300k
mess/day :).

/Clas

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:22:55 -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote