quarantine as raw mail queue file

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 22:27:19 IST 2003

And if you want to trigger an immediate queue run, do a
         sendmail -q
and if you give it "-qI" (that is a capital i) followed immediately by some
part of the queue id (the rest of the filename after the qf or df), it will
just attempt to deliver messages whose queue ids contain the part you gave it.

So if you had df13579ABCD642 and the corresponding qf file, you could do
         sendmail -qIABCD
to deliver this message.

--
Julian Field