MailScanner + vacation

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Fri Sep 26 22:17:18 IST 2003

At 04:23 PM 9/26/2003, Norman Schmidt Jr wrote:
>PS: jiscmail.ac.uk is blocking mail from the ISP I use when im out of
>office, Terra Networks (reply: "Mail from 200.176.3.19 rejected by local
>blacklist").

FYI, your IP is listed in a few RBLs..

Do some checking:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=200.176.3.19
http://openrbl.org/?i=200.176.3.19

SORBS is listing it alledging that exact server has sent spam messages to a
spamtrap address used by SORBS.

Blars RBL lists it with reason code 17, which decodes as "No working abuse
address " "Spam sending domain"

Netherrelays tested it as open relay on 2002-03-26 02:12:02, which is a
long time ago. If it's fixed, submit it for automatic re-test and de-listing
http://puck.nether.net/or/submit-fixed.html

DSBL lists it as a multi-hop being fed by a downstream open relay, and
their tests are recent.

(note: ignore the fact that it's listed by URBL.. that's a "list
everything" blacklist for testing purposes)