NOTIFY-New Guestbook Entry

mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 21:54:15 IST 2003

New Guestbook-Entry from E-Consort Hosting Solutions

Just a quick note to let you know that we\'\'re now using MailScanner at E-Consort Hosting Solutions (http://hosting.e-consort.co.uk/).<br />
<BR><br />
<BR>It was installed a few weeks ago and since then has been alleviating our spam problem successfully where other products had failed. And of course it has the additional advantage that our users been immune from the recent wave of email-borne viri. (We\'\'re using ClamAV with MailScanner, which has coped surprisingly well at detecting very new viri.)<br />
<BR><br />
<BR>Thanks for such a great product.<br />
<BR><br />
<BR>-- Malcolm Scott, E-Consort Hosting Solutions